Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Friend

I'm writing about my awesome friend Kiora. The reason why I used this photo is because it's so her. That is the "look" you know your in trouble if you get the "look". She is Matt's sister and we have known each other for almost 10 years. But really have become good friends in the last 6-7 years. When I think of amazing people she is one of them. She has 4 BUSY kids two dogs and a great husband. I don't know how she does it all and still stay sane. Today she said to me "People must think I live in my car". Everytime I talk to her she is doing something for someone else. She is running a kid to the denist, dropping off clothes, taking someone to school, going to gymnastics, etc etc etc.... And she still has time to take care of me. I truly believe that God sent her to me. She is a life saver. I don't know how I would do it all without her support and encouraging words. Thanks Kiora!!!! I love you.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are the kind of friends you just know you knew in heaven!