Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jacks 1st grade program

Sorry not a great pic. This is as close as I could get. His class sag a lot of fun songs. The kids had a lot of fun. They did actions and clapping and dancing. Jack...he just stood there with a serious look on his face and his hands in front of him. He sang every song. I asked him why he didn't do any actions..he said "that's embarrasing". We love him. And anyone who knows him knows he is a ham. I guess he has a little stage fright.

After the concert we went to "The Classic" and got shakes. Doesn't Matt look so excited?. Love you Matt xoxoxo.

This is Jack and I of course. He is my little man. I love him with all my heart. Him and I understand each other more than anybody else will. We shared a strawberry shake. His eyes are always bigger than his stomach.


0 comments: