Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let me tell you aboutg last night. Jack tells me that
he is not excited to start school. He said he is nervous.
So.....this morning about 2am he comes in and said he
can't sleep. He was awake until 2:45. Than he wakes
up about 4am and has wet MY bed. So we get everything
cleaned up. And now he is hungry. So he eats a tortilla.
It is now 4:15 and the alarm goes off at 6:30am.
If he makes it through school without falling asleep
I'll be happy. He was worse last night than I am
on Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! What a night! I hope after all that worrying he has a wonderful day (and that he doesn't fall asleep at school). Maybe you can catch a nice long nap while he's at school.

Jess said...

Poor nervous Jack. I hope he had a great day today and didn't sleep through the first day of first grade!