Thursday, April 30, 2009

Girls just want to have FUN!!

This is a shot of out living room. Kiora and I were so amazed at how nice it was. Her husband is so good to us. He set this whole thing up.
Not sure about these but they are about 1 mile from where we are staying.

I always wanted to see this in person. Just to see how loud it would be.


This was the end destination for our horse ride. It was beautiful.



That is my horses head at the bottom of the shot and Kiora is two horses up. It was my first time on a horse ride.





This is right behind our house we are staying in. I hope you are all jealous.





6 comments:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

No way, you suck for sure!!! Hy would be super jealous...

The Moffatt Family said...

Wow....ya id have to say I'm a bit jealous! But in a good way... Like the kind that makes you go.. wow... how lucky... I wonder if they'll bring me something back kinda jealous! LOL

Jenny said...

Feelin pretty green (and that's not the environmental kind). BTW-You rock in Mafia Wars...playing WOW with you would have been a lot of fun:)

Connie Mitchell said...

This is so awesome!! What a wonderful vacation for 2 people who really deserve it!!
So happy for you......

Beth said...

Some cowboy girl you are...those are mules.

Tanya said...

Blah Blah..Mules, Horses they both get the job done. And I know what a trojan is (LOL). Plus I think the Suma wrestlers butt is the highlight. Made feel like mine is not so big.