Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OK GIRLS

I know this is wordless wednesday, but I need help. Ha ha I know what you are thinking (she has always needed help). But I need to decide on my kitchen how to decorate. I chose mute colors for cupboards and counters, so I could be fun in the rest of the kitchen. These are the things I think would be fun to incorporate in my kitchen; Dr. Pepper, Chickens(cause we're getting some), Roosters, and maybe peppers (for Matt). This is a lot and I would love suggestions. Of course I don't have to have all these things. These are just things I was thinking of that would fit our family. So bring on the ideas. Kiora I know you have more than one. If you will notice in the pictures I don't have a backsplash. We had to take this down when we put in the counters. It was jsut white tile. The valance hanging in the window incorporates the colors in my house. So I would like everything to flow together. If you have ideas for paint color. Anything. Oh and I might have access to tin panels that were used on a ceiling in an old building. If you look up tin backsplashes you will see what I mean. So bring it on girls.

1 comments:

~ said...

K - So as far as the tin panels go... I'm ALL over that. That's what I would love to do my back splash in. But having access to actual old ceiling tiles as opposed to buying them at the store is even cooler. If you're able to, get them... that would be my suggestion!! Way cool! :o)