Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh!! Jack strikes again

Usually I don't get ready for the day until Jack leaves for school. This morning I was ready before he got up, because I have a the dreaded Dr's appointment. Of course Jack notices that I'm not in my PJ's and my hair is actually combed this morning. So he asks where I'm going. I tell him I have to go to the Dr's. He gets concerned when I go to the Dr's, because he only goes when he is sick or has to have shots. He asks what is wrong. I tell him nothing is wrong, it is just something girls have to do once a year. He looked at me really weird and said "So there is going to be lots of girls at the Dr's today?" .............. I pictured the DMV in Salt Lake City where you have to wait three hours before you can talk to anyone. Could you imagine, all these woman waiting to see the Dr.. Talk about hormones.

1 comments:

Jess said...

too funny. I got my girly bits exam on Monday. glad that's over for another year. I can't imagine a whole huge DWV waiting room full of women waiting to be examined. Yikes.