Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ariana

My new friend Leah has a little 4 year old girl. She leaves her at my house when she goes to pick up her son from school. Today Ariana brought Cinderella and some other princess with her. She just got them at Wal-Mart and is very excited about them , so we have to play princess. Leah invites Jack and I to go to the movies with them. Ariana sits by me in the movie and she has her princess with her. And she tells me that her princess has boobs like me. Oh bless her. So I have princess boobs. Than she turns right around and shows me her belly and that she likes her belly and that it is big just like mine. I love 4 year olds, they are not scared to tell you exactly what they think. So I think it is time to start running again (yuck).

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just wanted to let you know I got my mary kay and I love it! thanks so much.

Kiora said...

are you ever going to blog again?