Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Icee Stand
















Just a little info. I haven't told a lot of people. I'm a stay at home mom officially. It's only been a week. I love it. I did apply for the middle school girls basketball coach. And it looks like I will get the position. It is only 3 months out of the year. And I'm very excited. So ha ha Mom, you never thought all those years (11) would pay off. Well here I go..... Anyway, I have a friend who is opening a craft store. It will be full of homemade crafts from ladies in the area. So this is why I am doing the birdhouses. And having so much fun. So please give your honest opinion and any suggestions is welcome. Also I have no idea how much to charge for them. So I will posting pictures of my newest birdhouse hopefully everyday. So here is my latest. It was a lot of fun and it took me all day....

2 comments:

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

Those are great. I had no idea you had the talet for that. Also congrates on the new job. I think you will do great.

Jess said...

stay at home mom huh? a dream come true! Good luck with the coaching, I know you will do great!

I love the birdhouses. You have a talent for painting, that's for sure. I think you should make one that looks like a southern plantation with big pillars and stuff. that would be funny.