Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Treehouse

Matt has been working in Dodge City since Monday
and Jack is in Colorado with his cousins. So I have been
building this cool tree house since Monday. I just have a
few final touches tomm. and it will be completed. That's
right all by myself. I set the posts two feet in the ground
and secured them with cement. Yes that means I had to
dig the holes by hand. Needless to say every muscle in
my body is sore. Jack and Matt know nothing about this
so they will be suprised when they see it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That's impressive! You did a great job! I'm sure Jack is going to love it. You'll have to post his reaction on here...Matt too. I know Paul would love it.

Jess said...

that tree house rocks!

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

You are amazing. Good Job. Jack is going to love it.