Friday, March 21, 2008

New Car

Our new car is a 2007 Dodge Caliber. It's very cute. But it is not a Jeep. I have to have a car that's good on fuel, because of my new position as a account executive (sounds cooler than it is). I travel about 300 miles in a week. So my Jeep would have sucked me dry. I would have to claim fuel bankrupcy (is that possible). It's a cute car just not the same as the Jeep. I guess I have to grow up and get a grown up car. Oh and it is silver. Becky, we have a truck for sale. It's a reasonable price and is extended cab (the whole family would fit). It gets 17 mpg. If anyone knows of someone looking it's a good pickup.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the offer but I have just talked Paul out of getting a truck for a while because we don't have extra gas money laying around. I think we'll just stick with one car for a while longer.

Jess said...

so tell me more about your new position. last time we talked jobs you were at a radio station. is that still where you are working? Oh and I think you should post a picture of your new wheels.