Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Howdy Y'all
So out here in the prairies of Kansas there is not a lot to do. So Jack and I are always trying to find new things to do, to keep us occupied. I love to take the Jeep out and find some big mud holes. Jack doesn't like that cause he's "scared we will crash". When it's warm outside Jack and I take our little razor scooters around the block. I'm sure I look a little silly on the scooter. But it is fun. Pretty soon we will start practicing catching and throwing the baseball. Jack is excited because he will be in the rookies this year instead of t-ball. So he thinks he's all grown and stuff. I think this year we are going to play some street hockey at the cousins (so get ready). I got Rollerblades at Christmas this year. So did all the nieces and nephews. So now all we need is some sticks and a puck. I might need some extra padding. I used to Rollerblade about 10 years ago. Matt said he's not going to pay my medical bills. I'm not as daring in my old age. My son and his cousins found a grass hill at the park. They thought it would be fun to ride their "Razor" scooters down the hill. So Zane steps up to go first and he didn't want to. So Jack decides he'll go first and than steps back. So Boss man (the oldest) steps up and takes off down the hill. He was just flying down the hill looking cool. Than he hit a bump, at the bottom. And flipped end over end. It looked cool, but he broke his arm. I'm glad I didn't try it. I probably would have broke a hip or something. So we are ready for spring!!!...

0 comments: